The heavyweight action spills into the Octagon later tonight (Sun., Feb. 17, 2019) at UFC on ESPN 1 from inside Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona, as former champion Cain Velasquez makes his long-awaited return against knockout artist and former title challenger Francis Ngannou.
In addition to the heavyweight main event, lightweight contenders James Vick and Paul Felder will square off in the co-headliner, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu prodigy Kron Gracie will make his anticipated Octagon debut against veteran Alex Caceres, Cortney Casey will lock horns with Cynthia Calvillo in an important women’s strawweight affair, Aljamain Sterling will test his skill against bantamweight contender Jimmie Rivera, and talented women’s flyweight contender Andrea Lee will make her return to the cage against battle-tested veteran Ashlee Evans-Smith.
Take a look below at UFC Phoenix’s complete fight card lineup and start times:
Main Card (ESPN)
9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT
Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez
James Vick vs. Paul Felder
Cortney Casey vs. Cynthia Calvillo
Alex Caceres vs. Kron Gracie
Vicente Luque vs. Bryan Barberena
Andre Fili vs. Myles Jury
‘Prelims’ Undercard (ESPN)
7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT
Jimmie Rivera vs. Aljamain Sterling
Benito Lopez vs. Manny Bermudez
Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Andrea Lee
Scott Holtzman vs. Nik Lentz
Early ‘Prelims’ Undercard (ESPN+)
5:30 p.m. ET / 2:30 p.m. PT
Renan Barao vs. Luke Sanders
Jessica Penne vs. Jodie Esquibel
Aleksandra Albu vs. Emily Whitmire
Here are all the ways to catch the action:
- UFC Phoenix: Ngannou vs. Velasquez early “Prelims” can be viewed via the ESPN+ streaming app.
- Subscriptions cost $ 4.99 per month but ESPN+ is currently offering a 7-day free trial for new app members eager to catch UFC Phoenix: Ngannou vs. Velasquez.
- UFC Phoenix: Ngannou vs. Velasquez “Prelims” and main card can be viewed via ESPN. Check your local providers or click here for instant access to ESPN.
- Canadian viewers can watch UFC Phoenix’s “Prelims” and main card action via TSN Network.
- UFC Phoenix: Ngannou vs. Velasquez is also accessible via Roku, AndroidTV, Amazon’s Kindle Fire, Apple TV, Google’s Chromecast, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
- UFC Phoenix: Ngannou vs. Velasquez early “Prelims” can be viewed via ESPN+ streaming app through Google Play and iTunes stores.
- Check out a list of sports bars and pubs near you that will most likely be showing tonight’s fights CLICK HERE.
MMAmania.com will deliver LIVE round-by-round, blow-by-blow coverage of the entire UFC on ESPN 1 fight card on fight night (click here), starting with the ESPN+ “Prelims” matches online, which are scheduled to begin at 5:30 p.m. ET, then the remaining undercard balance on ESPN at 7 p.m. ET, before the ESPN main card start time at 9 p.m. ET.
For much more on UFC on ESPN click here.